Thursday, March 26, 2009

BOO!

NOTE: The following events are 100% true, no exaggeration. I am NOT making this up.

I've had several blog posts about my ghost. Recently, I've gotten to know the ghost a little bit more.

Let's go back to when Shannon visited. I told Shannon that Alexis had been randomly waving at things. Smiling, waving...just as if she'd seen a live person. Shannon says, "you know, kids are more likely to see ghosts." I said that makes sense. Then she said, "We'll since you mentioned it, I heard foot steps and creaks in the floors upstairs last night when I was sleeping." Then she proceeds to add, "and it poked me in the eye twice. I jumped the first time because I didn't know what it was, then it happened again and I told it to leave me alone and I heard footsteps creaking away from the bed." Great Shannon, thanks for telling me that! After I recovered from shock we tried to make since about it. We decided it was a kid just playing (kids poke at this you know). Hence the stealing napkins, knife etc.

The rest of Shannon's visit nothing happened. Then it started back once I got back from my U.S. trip.

One night after Alexis had gone to bed I saw her hair bow laying in her play area. I told myself that I needed to pick it up so Alexis didn't eat it. I remember being too lazy to pick it up telling myself I'll pick it up the first thing in the morning. The next morning the first thing I did was to pick up the bow....but it wasn't there. I searched high and low and it was no where to be found. As the morning proceeded I walked to the kitchen and stopped in my tracks when I saw the bow on the kitchen floor....an entire story below the living room. Ummmm...how in the heck did it get there when it was the last thing I looked at that night?

I tried not to think about it during the day until.......

Alexis and I were playing in here room and then I had to go pee. I told her to crawl down the hallway and meet me in the bathroom. She made it to the bathroom ( I was able to pee...a luxury these days) and then I heard her piano toy starting to play notes. I thought that it had jammed or something so I went in there and nothing was jammed. I heard the piano keys...you had to press them to get them to play. Hummm.... Alexis and I quickly left her bedroom and went down to the living room and as we got to the bottom of the stairs it went off again. AAGGHH!!

That night I told Scott my stories. After I told him he said...and I quote, "I don't believe in GHO..." Before he got the word ghost out a toy sitting right next to him went off. We both looked at each other with our mouths hanging open. I asked him if Alexis had played with that toy in a while. He said she hadn't touched it. He looked at the toy and it played again. OH MY GOSH.....the ghost is right beside him. I waved....trying to keep peace in the house.

The past week I've heard a few creaking foot steps and Alexis still waves. I'm not brave enough to take Shannon's advice and take a picture in the direction that Alexis is waving in and see if any orb-like presence shows up.

So here's the latest. I put Alexis down for her nap today with two socks on.....when she woke up she only had one sock. WHAT????? I searched high and low for this sock. Where could it go. Jacke, Scott's mom is even here to attest to the fact that she had two socks on. I know you're thinking....oh, baby socks fall off. Not these, I specifically buy these socks b/c they stay put.

Seriously, I just want my sock back....along with my knife please. I've officially decided that it's a little girl that just wants to play, I just hope her parents stay away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yikes - we deinitely are not visiting again this year!

Come Home SOON!!!

The Jothams

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home