The ghost is back!
Since we moved in I've always thought our house was haunted. I've written about it in other posts such as: things going missing, the stove being turned on and such. Then there was the time Shannon saw an orb-like presence in a secret room in our cellar. (I haven't been down there since) I like to think they are friendly ghosts that like to play tricks on us. They've laid low for a year but now they are back.
I have a missing Miracle Blade knife. No, really...I can't find it anywhere. I don't take the knifes out of the kitchen area. I've looked in every drawer and it's no where to be found. I'm open to the possibility that it was thrown away but I just can't imagine that. Now I live in fear that the ghost has my knife and is going to kill me. smirk.
Just this morning Scott called and said, "When I went to the car this morning all the windows we out." I said, "out...as in broken?" He responded with, "that's what I thought at first but they were just down...the front ones and the back ones." How does that happen. I'm nosey and am always looking out our windows onto the street. I specifically remember seeing are car on numerous occasions yesterday afternoon...WITH THE WINDOWS UP! Before Scott hung up he said...must be the ghost.....or a faulty key. I went on line and discovered that if you hold the LOCK button down long enough all of the windows go down. Remember, I drove yesterday so my key was sitting out on the counter all night. Mischievous ghosts.
At least it snowed after Scott got the windows up!
I have a missing Miracle Blade knife. No, really...I can't find it anywhere. I don't take the knifes out of the kitchen area. I've looked in every drawer and it's no where to be found. I'm open to the possibility that it was thrown away but I just can't imagine that. Now I live in fear that the ghost has my knife and is going to kill me. smirk.
Just this morning Scott called and said, "When I went to the car this morning all the windows we out." I said, "out...as in broken?" He responded with, "that's what I thought at first but they were just down...the front ones and the back ones." How does that happen. I'm nosey and am always looking out our windows onto the street. I specifically remember seeing are car on numerous occasions yesterday afternoon...WITH THE WINDOWS UP! Before Scott hung up he said...must be the ghost.....or a faulty key. I went on line and discovered that if you hold the LOCK button down long enough all of the windows go down. Remember, I drove yesterday so my key was sitting out on the counter all night. Mischievous ghosts.
At least it snowed after Scott got the windows up!

1 Comments:
I am not surprised at all. I thought we had a ghost as well on Spiegelrei. And now that we're back, Bob and I make jokes every once in a while that the ghost moved with us to Atlanta.
Guess he/she will keep you on your toes!
Post a Comment
<< Home