Let's back track a second
With everything going on lately I forgot to blog about what we did to celebrate Alexis' 3 month birthday on August 15. Every few years Brussels has what they call a flower carpet. It's basically self explanatory: a carpet of flowers. It was one of the things I was hoping to catch to mark of my list of things to do before we leave. If you want more of an explanation of this flower tapestry check out the website at http://www.flowercarpet.be/. It has better photos than what we got from standing so close. The flowers were assorted colors of beautiful begonias. Up close it looked like bunched up tissue paper (in a good way). After viewing the flower carpet we headed off to lunch at Subway. 


Alexis is laughing out loud now. Here's a video below. It may sound like she's choking/upset but it's really a laugh. She's likes it when Scott tickles her.
Scott likes this picture. Alexis and I were getting bundled up to walk to the grocery store. Sadly, we had to bring out our winter wear in August.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home